The University of Florida offers a variety of exciting job opportunities for faculty and staff positions. All open positions are hosted with PageUp. Applications must be submitted online via the Careers at UF website and go directly to the department who makes the ultimate hiring decision.
Whether you are a new or returning applicant, you may find this applicant tutorial on UF’s application system helpful. The applicant tutorial provides information on how to:
- Search for positions
- Sign up to receive positions via emails
- Applying for a position
- Managing your profile
- Contact information
You’ve Applied, What’s Next?
The recruitment process can take several weeks. The time frame varies greatly based on factors such as the volume of applicants, the department’s schedule, and the need for the job. You may log in to your account to check the status of an application at any time. Take a look at the steps below on what to expect once you’ve submitted your application.
- Application Submitted – Submit an online application to the position of interest. If the position is eligible for veteran’s preference, attach the DD214 to the application. Be sure to refer to the Application Instructions section of each posting for information regarding required documents, special instructions for applicants, or contact information of the hiring department.
- Automatic Confirmation Email – UF will send a confirmation email once the online application is received. The recruitment process timeframe varies based on the volume of applicants and the department’s needs.
- Contact for Interview – If a department or search committee is interested in moving forward with your application, you will be contacted to set up an interview.
- Outcome Notification – The department will notify all applicants the outcome of the recruitment process once a candidate has been selected for the position.